100ml//14.90€Add to cart
Be happy! Your skin can relax as our products are:
Free from Synthetic dyes and fragrances.
Free from Mineral Oils.
Deeply nutritious body & hair oils to moisturise detoxify and energise.*NEW! Now Shakti is sold in its own distinctive green glass bottle.
- Hemp seed oil: Naturally antibacterial and brimming with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in the exact 3:1 ratio that is uniquely suited to heal and nourish your skin. Gamma linoleic acid (GLA) improves the consistency of the natural oils produced by the skin helping to decongest and leave pores less visible.
- Sweet Almond oil: Rich in vitamin E, A, B1, B2 and B6. Rapidly absorbed with hydrating and protective effects. Leaves skin flexible and soft.
- Virgin Olive oil: Rich in nutrients and antioxidants, Olive’s skin healing benefits have been well-known since ancient civilizations and this “liquid gold” has been used as a moisturizer, cleanser, skin protector and as an anti-aging remedy.
- Avocado oil: Our gorgeous cold pressed oil of Avocado is fresh and produced in the mountains of southern Spain. This oil retains its beautiful deep green colour, rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It penetrates deep into the skin with a silky texture, non greasy to the touch but leaving a beautifying sheen and softness to the skins surface.
With an uplifting, organic essential oil blend of Andalusian Rosemary, Patchouli and Lavender.
- Warm oil in the palms of your hands and massage into skin and hair. Avoid use on face.
- HAIR: As a hair and scalp oil increases strength and shine, and to stimulate hair growth with natural antibacterial properties and a smell of hillsides covered with wild rosemary in the countryside.
- Massage a few drops into the scalp and down the hair shaft after washing or anytime in the tips to prevent split, dry ends. Also for afro and dreadlock hair.
- This product is fantastic for giving a boost to dried dreadlocks and itchy scalp. These oils will wash out with a warm rinse and any soap you might use.
- All skin types.
- Do not use while pregnant.♥ All our products are made by hand in small batches to guarantee freshness. Living and working out of a small farmhouse in the Andalusian mountains, surrounded by fertile land and breathtaking biodiversity we aim to source as many ingredients as possible locally and organically, with all raw materials from trusted certified suppliers.